Stand Up Comedy Workshop
Are you interested in performing Stand Up? Do you think you have what it takes to be a stand up comic? Are you ready to learn the professional skills and techniques needed to become a Stand Up Comedian?Join us at The Comedy Arena with Dean Lewis to learn how. Space is limited sign up today.
Starts: May 13th
Time: 11:00-2:30PM [8 week every other Sunday]
• The Comedy Workshop runs for 8 classes
• Students will be taught how to develop material and stage presence in a positive workshop environment.
• Each student receives individual attention to guarantee improvement as a Stand Up Comedian.
• A primary goal is for each student to learn the tools needed to continue beyond the workshop.
• PLUS: Each student will receive a One on One Session with instructor Dean Lewis.
Our instructor is Dean Lewis. Dean has appeared on Last Comic Standing and Ellen as the winner of the Wendy's Clean Comedy Challenge. He has won an Emmy for writing and has sold material to Ron White and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
At the end of the 8 classes, students will perform in front of a live audience at The Comedy Arena.
Class is limited to 12 students